On Saturday afternoon, I did my meditation in my bed room. During the meditation, numerous of things came into my mind. At first, I just sat in my chair with nothing in mind. Then my back started to hurt, so I begun to think about the next week of the school. Like, the tests and quizzes I have to study for, assignments that are due the next week, and all other school related stuff. However, that couldn't fill in the whole time because there was still about ten minutes left. So I then tried to think of something, and I got to think back of my memories. All things about schools, friends back in America and in Korea, my family, vacations, my favorite time, the time when I barely died etc. After all the flashbacks, it already passed 20 minutes, and as I stood up, I felt my back aching. Now I realized that it is actually very hard to concentrate and actually sit somewhere quietly with your mind blanked. But still, I think it is a nice idea to have a time where you can be in silence without any distractions for about half an hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment